I had ants in my pants today for some reason. I suspect it's because I slept through the alarm and ended up having to rush through my morning routine, which means I didn't get all of my wiggles out before chair time.
Four hours later and I'm home and back in the Happy Chair armed with my Friday treat and JB Magoo asking what's for dinner.
(Answer: salmon, roasted brussel sprouts with shallots, and garlic parmesan rice.)
I'm making good progress on Plum Pudding and am looking forward to a nice cool indoor weekend of stitching on it. I keep waiting to pick it up and think "Eh...not so much today", but it is still blowing my big girl skirt right up!
After Dr. Melfi yesterday, I made a quick trip to the library to re-stack my bedside pile. As I was checking out, right there on the computer screen was a notice for a Learn to Cross Stitch class, and lo and behold it was happening right at that very time and in that very library! So I high-tailed it to the classroom to peek, and it was full of kids being taught by my former Guild sisters!
I was going to make a run for it, because I broke out into the ugly cry because I was so delighted to see them, but one saw me and waved me in, so I spent a few minutes watching and listening and then looking at the kids' progress.
Simply. Perfect.
(But I was sad for the rest of the night because belonging to those guilds was such a joy in my life that I miss terribly.)
(Damn dialysis.)
We're heading into the weekend like a herd of turtles, Dearies! Please, please, please, be safe and careful if you are facing inclement weather. Several of my pod mates are in the hospital due to heat, and I think I heard that the USA Gulf Coast is bracing for a hurricane.
So that's the report for now! I hope your needles or diamond painting pens or colored pencils or crochet hooks are flying! Come tell me all about it!
0 Yorumlar