Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the colour of our days

Spring is upon us.
Colour is bursting to life all over the garden.
We eagerly shrug off our winter woolies and spend every spare moment in our garden, drinking in the intoxicating fragrance of Spring.
When will the pool be warm enough? Soon? Today?
Was it only a fortnight ago that we were all wearing bed socks to keep warm?
Perhaps I should pay homage to the colours inside our home which have stubbornly, cheerfully coaxed some energy into our otherwise dreary winters days and gently warmed our senses.

Thank you, Elephant, for standing guardian on our kitchen bookshelf, overseeing our activities.
Nautical colours......I do love you so....

We eat these oranges by the carton.
I buy at least one huge carton a week.
I could buy two, but I get sick of picking up the orange peel from all over the house.
These peel-off stickers are a new addition to the little girl's room.
They feel like they're sleeping in a forest, wondering where the woodcutter, Snow White, Hansel & Gretel or Little Red Riding Hood may be hiding. Now close your eyes little ones......that's where you'll find them.

This poncho is shared and draped over one of the girls beds and wrapped over cold shoulders to allow longer reading time in bed on a cold night.

Glitter.....beads.....girly fabulousness in a necklace.

Cupcakes and Paris......just the essentials.

Mr Magoo's lunchbox, which travels with him from room to room, he uses it to carry a variety of objects.....food.....crayons.....cars......nappies....Mummy's car keys!
Craft.....
Play......
Play......
Play..... and fight....and yell....
From our private art collection.
Oh, the endless fun that can be had with plasticine and cookie cutters on a cold, wet day.....

Colour, colour, everywhere.......

Missy Moo's favourite thing to draw and colour.

Must be that time of year, I did a very similar post almost a year ago on this same topic, if you're interested, just click here.
Have a lovely weekend!
Meredith xo.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar