I have recently been reading that
BLOGGING is DYING.
I am not ready to agree with that-
although I will say that many of those
that were blogging when I first started
4-1/2 years ago are no longer blogging
so they miss things like this.
But this survey
is NOT about blogging being dead.
I am working on the assumption that
blogging is alive and well. So....
Okay-
BLOGGING is DYING.
I am not ready to agree with that-
although I will say that many of those
that were blogging when I first started
4-1/2 years ago are no longer blogging
so they miss things like this.
But this survey
is NOT about blogging being dead.
I am working on the assumption that
blogging is alive and well. So....
Okay-
There are several thoughts about these questions.
I already know how a few of you feel
about these things
but I would like to hear from
as many of you as feel inclined to answer.
Here we go!
Question #1-
When you leave me a comment-
Do you LIKE it when I respond
or do you wish I wouldn't because
it clogs up your Inbox?
Question #2
Sometimes you leave me a comment
and there is NO WAY to reply to you.
Do you KNOW that you are a
No Reply blogger?
(more on this later in this post)
Please know that I ALWAYS respond
to comments with a reply to you.
(unless you have asked me NOT to do so)
I do this IF your email is available.
(more on this later in this post)
Please know that I ALWAYS respond
to comments with a reply to you.
(unless you have asked me NOT to do so)
I do this IF your email is available.
(Personally, I feel GUILTY when I don't respond)
Question #3
I see there are several bloggers that reply
to their comments right on their blogs.
Do you EVER go back to a blog
to read a reply to the comment you left there?
I never do that.
I just don't have the time.
I wonder if anyone else goes back to
check for a response to their original comment~
Did that make ANY sense at all? lol
to their comments right on their blogs.
Do you EVER go back to a blog
to read a reply to the comment you left there?
I never do that.
I just don't have the time.
I wonder if anyone else goes back to
check for a response to their original comment~
Did that make ANY sense at all? lol
Question #4
This is something I would like
to know for my future blog posts.
to know for my future blog posts.
Okay- here goes-
I write about a variety of things.
I write about a variety of things.
I am all over the place.
What would YOU like to see on my blog?
Family Stories
Projects
Crafts
Holiday Decorations
Rehab Projects
Decor- Inside
Outside-Gardens & Decor
Recipes
Nonsense
AND-
Just because I CAN
I want to tell you that I
HATE Google Plus!
IF you use Google Plus there is often
NO WAY to find you.
You often become a NO REPLY blogger
and there is NO email address
available for you
AND there is hardly ever a
LINK back to your blog.
Often when I go to leave a comment
I have to jump through all kinds of
hoops to do so and sometimes,
even then, it won't let me leave
you a comment.
Often when I go to leave a comment
I have to jump through all kinds of
hoops to do so and sometimes,
even then, it won't let me leave
you a comment.
IF you are a Google Plus user
please check your profile
to make sure
that I can find you to say Hello!
to make sure
that I can find you to say Hello!
So- That's it!
That's my Sunday Survey.
If you have a moment leave me
your thoughts.
I really appreciate every single
reader and every comment.
You guys/gals-whatever/whoever- are
special people.
THE BEST!
I'll tally up any results and let you know
what everyone else thinks.
I'll tally up any results and let you know
what everyone else thinks.
The end!
Happy Sunday!










0 Yorumlar