Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Interlude


Interlude:
1. an intervening episode,
period, space, etc.


R.H. wished to move to Florida.
His wish came true.

We were ready to let go of a large farmhouse
and 24 acres of land.
I dreamed of a two bedroom bungalow,
quick to clean and tidy up.
Affordable.

That will take time to find.
Meanwhile our son-in-law and daughter
made us an offer we couldn't refuse.

Renting their house for a year while we
looked around for an affordable Florida bungalow.
Renting from them at a very minimal cost.

So we moved into their
5,000 square foot house.
I have not even gone upstairs yet.

And they moved into a house that is meant to be
their forever house,
a small charming cottage that needed love,
which is what Bryan is an expert at
as a premier house builder and remodeler.

I hope to show you pictures of their new house
soon when the projects are done,
but here is one of their new pool.


See, I told you he's good.

So that is the story I have not told you before.
For maybe nine months or a year,
R.H. and I will be enjoying big house living,
but not thinking of our time here as an...

Interlude

As a consumate nester,
I must think of it as my home,
that's the only way I think I can live here in our new home of Florida with contentment.

Do you understand how I feel?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar