I came across such an incredible deal on three movies that I just need to brag about it a bit.
On Monday in a BigLots! store, I was perusing the DVD selection coming across no-name actor after no-name actor. I think there were some brothers and sisters of famous actors. And then came the first find.

That being documentary The Kid Stays In The Picture for $4. The heart began pumping a bit faster and I thought, I should continue to search among the soft-core titles like The Sexologist in hopes that I come across even sweeter fare. And then came the next find.

Greetings, one of Brian DePalma's first films starring Robert DeNiro for $3. I began frantically searching then, throwing sucky DVD's off the shelves and on the floor in hopes of finding yet another treasure.

And there it was. The final find was A Shock To The System, the wonderfully dark comedy starring Michael Caine for $4.
Three great movies for under $12. It ain't much but it was nice for me. I guess I'm easy that way. I haven't opened them yet for fear that there aren't actually DVDs inside.
On Monday in a BigLots! store, I was perusing the DVD selection coming across no-name actor after no-name actor. I think there were some brothers and sisters of famous actors. And then came the first find.

That being documentary The Kid Stays In The Picture for $4. The heart began pumping a bit faster and I thought, I should continue to search among the soft-core titles like The Sexologist in hopes that I come across even sweeter fare. And then came the next find.

Greetings, one of Brian DePalma's first films starring Robert DeNiro for $3. I began frantically searching then, throwing sucky DVD's off the shelves and on the floor in hopes of finding yet another treasure.

And there it was. The final find was A Shock To The System, the wonderfully dark comedy starring Michael Caine for $4.
Three great movies for under $12. It ain't much but it was nice for me. I guess I'm easy that way. I haven't opened them yet for fear that there aren't actually DVDs inside.

0 Yorumlar